Super easy and quick to prepare, No Cook Strawberry Cheesecake is a true winner and always a crowd pleaser! It’s rich, creamy, sweet, and so refreshing!
I enjoy cool desserts during hot weather. This No-Bake Strawberry dessert recipe it all the right flavor and texture notes from sweet, salty, creamy, and tangy. In addition, you can pile on the fresh berries and reduce the layer of cheesecake for a healthy alternative.
NO COOK STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
One of my favorite things about this dessert is you can prep it ahead of time and assemble it right before serving. All you need to do is keep each component separately. Store the crushed pretzels at room temp in an airtight container. Store the cheesecake filling, strawberries, and whipped cream in separate airtight containers in the fridge.
Additionally, you can make individual servings as shown. You can also form them in jars (great for picnics) or muffin tin. I recommend using liners for muffin tins because they’re hard to remove. You can serve in the liner or peel them off. The liners peel off easily if you chill the cheesecake long enough. Additionally, you can make it in one large bowl which is great for potlucks.
TIPS, SUBSTITUTIONS, AND MORE
- Use cream cheese bricks, not the cream cheese that comes in a tub.
- Before you begin, make sure you have room in the refrigerator for the cheesecake to cool. If you’re doing them in a muffin tin, you’ll need, probably, an entire shelf for them.
- You can make whipped cream or use Cool Whip brand. For, homemade whipped cream, simply whip heavy cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. There’s no need to add sugar. (The dessert will be sweet enough without sugar in the whipped cream.) Proceed with the recipe.
- Depending on the size of the glasses, it may be easier to pipe the cheesecake mixture into them rather than spoon them in. You can use a large freezer bag and snip off the corner.
- Again, depending on the size of the container you put the dessert in will determine how long they take to chill. For smaller shot glasses, it will take a couple of hours. For large glasses or one bowl, allow six hours to fully chill.
CAN I FREEZE THIS CHEESECAKE
Yes! You can freeze this cheesecake after it has finished setting in the fridge. Chill your cheesecake for four hours, wrap it in plastic wrap or an airtight plastic bag and freeze for up to three months. To defrost your cheesecake, let it thaw in the fridge. Top with strawberry pie filling before serving.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on the products used.
I updated this post from an earlier version. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
No Cook Strawberry Cheesecake
- Melt butter in a skillet, add pretzels, and toast.
- Serve in small jars, glasses, or muffin tin or in a large glass bowl.
- First put 2 tablespoons pretzels in bottom of glass. Top with 1/2 cup strawberry mixture. Top with whipped cream, strawberry and pretzels for garnish.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator before serving.