The perfect snackable treat, Cheesy Ranch Ritz Bits are seasoned with ranch seasoning and red pepper. The recipe you’ll want to make for road trips, game day, and entertaining!
You’ll be eating them by the handfuls!
Quick, easy, and absolutely addictive, Cheesy Ranch Ritz Bits make the perfect snack! They are packed with a cheesy flavor and just four ingredients!
CHEESY RANCH RITZ BITS
These crackers are great for parties and road trips. Additionally, they’ll most likely be the first to go.
They’re really perfect at any time. Ritz Bits make a great snack with popcorn and chips for a munch-feast movie night. And, they’re great to snack on at barbecues and summer parties.
Need a homemade gift? This is it!
I highly recommend doubling the recipe!! They go very fast!
SHOP THIS POST
- I used Cheese Ritz Bits, peanut butter seemed a little odd to pair with Ranch seasoning to me.
- You’ll need one envelope, that’s one ounce, of Ranch seasoning. Do not make the dressing, you’ll use the seasoning pack only.
- Ground red pepper is optional but it adds just enough zing! You can add more or less depending on your tolerance to spice.
- For the oil, you need to use a neutral flavor oil like vegetable or grapeseed oil. Grapeseed Oil has a very light flavor and high smoking point making it good for a lot of cooking.
More delicious snacks
- Mississippi Mud Cookies with Marshmallow Fluff and Chocolate Frosting
- Loaded Butterfinger Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
- Blue Ribbon Chewy Molasses Ginger Cookies
- Caramel Brownies
- Ranger Cookies with Chex
- Soft Batch Glazed Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Soft Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Finally, Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Cheesy Ranch Ritz Bits
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 (8.8 ounce) boxes Ritz Bits Cheese Sandwich Crackers
- 1 ounce Ranch seasoning dry mix, not made into dressing
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper ground
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Whisk together the oil, ranch seasoning, and red pepper.
- Pour the Ritz Bits on to an 11x15-inch sheet pan. I like to line mine with aluminum foil for easier cleanup.
- Drizzle the oil mixture over the crackers evenly and toss to coat them. Be careful not to break the sandwiches apart.
- Spread the crackers in a single layer as best as you can. Bake for 20 minutes on the center oven rack.
- Remove from the oven. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- After the crackers have completely cooled, store in an airtight container on the countertop. They will last for days if sealed.