Easy Baked Cheesy Chicken
Easy Baked Cheesy Chicken, meet your new favorite weeknight chicken dinner! It's easy to make and everyone loves it!
Servings 6 servings
- ¼ cup butter unsalted, melted
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 6 medium chicken breast boneless, skinless
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 and ½ cups evaporated milk
- 10.5 -ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 and ½ cup cheese grated processed cheese (Velveeta), you can use cheddar or another cheese but it won't be as creamy
Salt and pepper the chicken on both sides. Dip each chicken breast in melted butter and roll in flour.
Place the chicken in an oven-safe casserole dish and bake, uncovered at 325°F, for 30 minutes.
Turn chicken over and bake 15 more minutes.
Mix soup, milk, and cheese together. Remove chicken from oven and pour soup mixture over the chicken. Return to oven 15 minutes or until cheese mixture is melted and hot.
Calories: 613kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 63g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 216mg | Sodium: 973mg | Potassium: 1137mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 740IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 389mg | Iron: 2mg