Stovetop Bourbon Bacon and Sausage Baked Beans
Hearty, flavorful, nutritious, and healthy, Stovetop Bourbon Bacon and Sausage 'Baked' Beans recipe thick and meaty. They make the perfect complement to your game day table, potluck, or barbecue all year.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 6 pieces bacon
- 1 pound pork sausage
- 1 cup white or yellow onion diced
- 1 teaspoon or clove garlic minced
- 2 15-ounce cans pork and beans
- 1 15-ounce can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can Northern beans drained and rinsed
- 1 15-ounce can Navy beans drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar light or dark
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Cook sausage, remove the sausage from the pan with a slotted spoon. Cook Bacon and remove it from the pan.
Remove all but 2 tablespoons grease from the pan. Add onion and cook 3 to 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
Add sausage back to the pan along with all the ingredients EXCEPT the bacon. Stir to combine.
Uncovered, bring to a boil. Boil 1 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer and cook 40 to 45 minutes.
Chopped bacon and add it to the pan with other ingredients.
Garnish with sliced green onions if desired. Serve warm.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula