Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe
Perfect for parties and entertaining, Mexican Street Corn Dip Recipe has the same great spicy flavors as Mexican Street Corn.
Servings 8 servings
- 16 ounces frozen corn thawed and drained
- 4 ounces chopped pimentos drained
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies drained
- 2 whole green onions thinly sliced
- 1 whole jalapeno thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup Cotija Feta cheese can be substituted
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped or as much or little as you like
Heat a 10 or 12-inch skillet to medium
Add corn, green onions, and jalapeno to skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
Add pimentos, green chilies, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and cumin to skillet. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, and lime juice. Stir to combine. Sprinkle Cotija cheese over top. Garnnish with cilantro. Serve warm or room temperature.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 338mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 0.7mg