Healthy 20 Minute Chili Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Recipe
Healthy 20 Minute Chili Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Fajita Recipe is an easy weeknight dinner staple. Crispy veggies, tender chicken and shrimp are seasoned with chili pepper and lime juice then served with healthy tortillas.
Servings 4 servings
For the fajitas
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper sliced
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 limes juiced and zested
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil coconut oil or olive oil can be used
- sliced avocado (or guac), sour cream, lime wedges, chopped cilantro optional
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
Line a large, rimmed sheet pan with foil or parchment paper
Spread all on one even layer. Use two pans if necessary. Sprinkle with oil and seasonings
Cook 15 to 18 minutes or until chicken has no pink inside.
Sprinkle lime zest and lime juice over all.
Serve with warmed tortillas, avocado (or gauc), sour cream, chopped cilantro, and/or lime wedge, if desired.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 379mg | Potassium: 521mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 2500IU | Vitamin C: 143.1mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 1.5mg