Crock Pot Crack Chicken Recipe
Crock Pot Crack Chicken Recipe an easy 'dump and go' slow cooker recipe! Ten minutes of prep with ingredients you already have & endless meal possibilities.
Servings 8 servings
- 3 to 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 1-ounce packages Ranch dressing mix *SEE HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING RECIPE ABOVE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR SEASONING AND CONTROL THE SALT.
- 8 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound bacon cook and crumbled
- 2 cups Colby cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 to 3 tablespoons green onions sliced (optional ingredient)
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos diced (optional ingredient)
Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Sprinkle ranch dressing and cream cheese over chicken.
Cook on high 3 hours or low 5 to 6 hours.
With 2 forks, shred chicken and stir. Stir in mayonnaise. Sprinkle cheese, bacon, green onions, and jalapenos over chicken. Serve on buns, lettuce leaves, or soft or crunchy tortilla shells
If you have a question, please read through the comments below. It's probably already been asked and answered.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula
Calories: 688kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 64g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 137mg | Sodium: 888mg | Potassium: 351mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 771IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 239mg | Iron: 1mg