Arbonne Brownie Batter Protein Balls
Easy, healthy, no-bake Arbonne Brownie Batter Protein Balls are an energizing, protein-packed, raw, superfood snack.
Servings 50 balls
- 5-6 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder can omit and use more protein powder
- 2 cups almond butter
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds measured before they're chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes organic, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds optional
Drain excess liquid off pumpkin if necessary.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine protein powder, cacao powder, almond butter, pumpkin, and chopped almonds. (also add help, chia, and flax seeds if desired)
Mix to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes will make them less sticky to roll.
Roll into 1-inch balls, then roll in coconut. I've found it easier to use an ice-cream scoop to batter so that each ball is the same size.
Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1325IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 61mg | Iron: 0.6mg