Superfood Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl
Loaded with superfood and fruits, Superfood Mermaid Blue Spirulina Smoothie Bowl is a delicious and decadent yet healthy breakfast that's super easy to make yourself.
Servings 1 serving
- 1 cup bananas frozen, cut into chunks
- 2 cups mangos frozen, cut into chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon blue spirulina powder
- 3/4 cup almond milk unsweetened, unflavored
- almonds, granola, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, coconut, hemp seeds, and a drizzle of honey for topping if desired.
In a Nutribullet or high-powered blender add all the ingredients. Pulse until combined and smooth.
Pour into a bowl and top if desired with toppings of your choice. Some ideas are almonds, granola, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, coconut, hemp seeds, and a drizzle of honey.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 1091mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 64g | Vitamin A: 3665IU | Vitamin C: 133.2mg | Calcium: 261mg | Iron: 0.9mg