Small Batch Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
These muffins are easy to make in one bowl, tastes delicious, and perfect for a small family.
Prep Time 4 minutes
Cook Time 18 minutes
Servings 6 muffins
- 3 tablespoons butter melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature, beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk or sour cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips regular or mini
Preheat oven to 400°
Line a muffin tin with six muffin liners. If you're using a 12-tin muffin tin, use the 6 in the center. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add milk, beaten egg, and butter to the dry ingredients. Stir until combined, don't over mix.
Stir in chocolate chips until just incorporated, don't overmix.
Using a spring-release scoop, scoop batter into prepared muffin tin, and bake for 16-20 minutes.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 272IU | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg