BBQ Pulled Pork Quesadilla
These BBQ quesadillas are deliciously easy! Stuffed with BBQ pork, sauce, and cheddar. They’re sure to be a hit as game-day snack, quick lunch, or easy dinner.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 16 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil more if needed
- 2 cups pork shoulder smoked, sliced or pulled
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 and ½ cup cheese more or less as needed, I used cheddar and Colby
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas
- sour cream, avocados, pickled or raw onion, fresh or pickled jalapeno, green onions for dipping or garnish
Coat the bottom of a non-stick skillet with a thin layer of oil.
Heat the pan over medium heat. I build my quesadilla on the pan. This goes fast so have all your ingredients prepped and ready.
Place one tortilla on the pan. Top with cheese, sliced or shredded pork, jalapenos, onions, etc, top with another layer of cheese, complete with another tortilla.
Cook each quesadilla on each side until they are crispy and browned about 2 minutes per side.
Slice each quesadilla and serve.
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 887mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 464IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 381mg | Iron: 3mg