Roasted Garlic Potatoes
The best and easiest way to roast potatoes is with garlic and ranch seasoning.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 2 and ½ pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix homemade ranch recipe here
- 1 teaspoon salt if there is no salt in the Ranch mix, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
Cut potatoes into even cubes and place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
Add olive oil, garlic, and Ranch Seasoning, salt, and pepper to the potatoes and gently toss to coat.
Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Calories: 175kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 969mg | Potassium: 789mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 6mg