Roasted Garlic Ranch Potatoes is an economical and easy side dish recipe that goes with any meal. They’re coated with ranch seasoning and parmesan cheese giving them tons of flavor!
Roasted Garlic Ranch Potatoes
Ranch seasoning and garlic are my all-time two favorite seasonings! When combined with my favorite vegetable, this is my go-to side dish. I make them once a week!
What kind of potatoes are best to roast?
You can use any kind of potato for roasting – red potatoes, russets, or Yukon gold. As well, sweet potatoes are my favorite potatoes to roast and lower in carbs than the others.
For my Roasted Garlic Ranch Potatoes, I used Yukon gold potatoes. I typically use Yukon gold when I can get them because I strongly dislike peeling potatoes.
Small new potatoes, aka baby red potatoes, are wonderful too. I don’t feel like I need to peel them either. Typically, I poke a fork or knife into them so they can release a little steam and they’re ready for seasonings.
Roasted Garlic Ranch Potatoes
Roasting any vegetable is easy. It’s pretty much the same process for potatoes and other vegetables.
- Wash and cut into cubes. The smaller the cubes the faster they’ll cook.
- Coat them in oil. You can use vegetable oil, coconut oil, avocado oil spray, or coconut oil spray. If sprays are wonderful!
- Add spices and herbs. Ranch Seasoning Mix and Everything Bagel Seasoning is my absolute favorite on potatoes and any vegetable.
- Bake in the oven at 425°F for 25 to 30 minutes.
More potato recipes you’ll love.
- Best Crispy Roast Potatoes – One of my favorite ways to cook potatoes. This recipe yields a crispy exterior and creamy inside.
- Crock Pot Crack Hash Brown Potatoes – Making potatoes in the slow cooker makes a super-easy side. Loaded with cheese and bacon, this is always a crowd-pleaser.
- Hasselback Scalloped Potatoes – This is one of my most popular recipes. It combines Hasselback and scalloped potato components.
- Campfire Potato Foil Packs – A great recipe for camping or grilling.
Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 2 and ½ pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix homemade ranch recipe here
- 1 teaspoon salt if there is no salt in the Ranch mix, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut potatoes into even cubes and place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and Ranch Seasoning, salt, and pepper to the potatoes and gently toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
You can also find great recipes at Recipe Index