Avocado and Egg Salad (for 1)
- In a bowl, layer lettuce, egg, avocado, feta, flax seeds, nutritional yeast in a medium-size salad bowl.
- Top with Shirachi if desired.
- Drizzle dressing over the top and crumbled rice chips over all, if desired.
When I was training for a half marathon, I’ll be honest, I really had to watch what I ate because I was hungry all the time. I tried to eat fruits and veggies and get in any extra nutrients that I could.
For a quick after-run breakfast I sliced fruit and dipped it in Greek yogurt
Fruit with yogurt
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blackberries or blueberries
- 1 medium banana
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- Wash fruit and slice. sprinkle over flax seed if desired.
- Dip in yogurt and enjoy.
For an easy snack sprinkle 1 tablespoon PB2, a powdered peanut butter, over one medium banana and enjoy.
Directions for the peanut butter is to reconstitute it with water. I prefer to sprinkle it dry on a sliced banana.
For the full recipe, click on the box that says ‘make this recipe’.
You may also enjoy these healthy snacks: