Tropical Mango Freeze is sweet, citrusy, refreshing and packed with vitamin C. This slushie drink hits the spot after a hard workout or just when you need a cool drink.
I love the combination of both pineapple and mango in this drink, they compliment each other beautifully.
On hot days, I always want a frozen, slushie type drink. I refuse to get those heavily sugared ones at the drive through for either myself or for the boys. This Tropical Mango Freeze takes minutes to make, is made with fresh (or frozen) fruit and is very low in calories thanks to using Equal® 0 Calorire Sweetener.
Equal® 0 Calorie Sweetener is a great-tasting, sugar alternative that adds just the right amount of sweetness and flavor, and can be used as a part of your “daily beverage ritual” in your coffee or tea. I love to use it in my smoothies and slushie recipe like the one below. It’s also good sprinkled on cereal and fruit or in many baking and cooking recipes.
Equal® 0-calorie Sweetener is a great option 0 calorie sweetener, especially those people living with diabetes, who want to replace or reduce sugar intake and keep their blood glucose levels in check. I made this great frozen drink with Equal®, it’s a very versatile product. If you haven’t tried Equal® and have been wanting to, I urge you to use this $1 off coupon and try it today. You can find more recipes using Equal® here.
Tropical Mango Freeze
- I like to freeze the pineapple and mango prior to blending.
- I actually prefer to use frozen, diced mango, they’re usually cheaper than fresh where I live. Either fresh or frozen will work.
- Likewise with the pineapple, you can use fresh, frozen, or canned. You can freeze fresh or canned to get that slushy texture. I prefer everything to be as cold as possible. If your fruit isn’t frozen, you’ll have to add 1 cup ice cubes to get the frozen texture.
- You may double or triple the recipe as necessary.
- Also, consider adding vanilla protein powder or a spoonful of Greek yogurt to up the protein.
You can find Equal® products at most grocery, club, drug, and mass-market stores. As well, most coffee shops and restaurants have Equal® in the sweetener caddy. I know this first hand because my boys reach for it every single time we eat out to sweeten their tea!
Because I want you to enjoy Equal® and want you to as well, I have an #EmbraceYourTaste giveaway package for you. The items in this giveaway are pictured below and include Equal® product, Equal® Mason jar, a coffee/tea press and a coffee and tea canister. This contest will run one week after which time I’ll choose a winner at random and notify you. The package will be shipped directly from the company to you.
To enter simply leave a blog comment below, answering this question: “How do you use Equal® 0 Calorie Sweetener?”
Be sure to visit and follow Equal® on Facebook for all the latest.
Tropical Mango Freeze
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup cold coconut water
- 1/4 cup canned crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Equal non-calorie sweetener pack
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a blender except mint leaves.
- Pulse until mixture is desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with mint.
- Serve immediately.
Equal® provided product and compensation for this post. All opinions are my own.