Nutella Strawberry Grilled Pound Cake Sandwiches is a quick and easy dessert recipe. This dessert panini can be prepared inside or outside on the grill.
I fashioned this Nutella Strawberry Grilled Pound Cake Sandwiches after my friends favorite dessert sandwich, Easy Nutella Dessert Panini. I kind of love my new version better, after all, it has pound cake and fresh strawberries. Oh, and butter… and Nutella. Basically, every individual component of this sandwich is great tasting on its own. Combine all these mouth-watering ingredients and you get an awesome dessert!
Another big bonus, this grilled sandwich is easy to make. It’s a great way to use old pound cake. Or, if you prefer, use a store-bought pound cake. It will still be awesome.
Nutella is a chocolate hazelnut spread. Nutella is the brand name so any chocolate hazelnut spread will work in this recipe.
Nutella Strawberry Grilled Pound Cake Sandwiches
I’m not going to over-complicate this recipe. It’s two slices of pound cake that’s buttered and grilled. While the grilled pound cake slices are still hot, slather on Nutella, sliced strawberries and top with the second slice of pound cake. Top with whipped cream and you have a quick and delectable dessert!
This makes a great recipe for entertaining. Have your guests make their own sandwich. Provide different fruit to change up the flavors!
You may enjoy my Old Fashioned Blue Ribbon Pound Cake (video) or this trifle.
or follow me on email, you can sign up in the top right corner of any page on this site.
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 2 1- inch slices pound cake
- 2-3 tablespoon Nutella spread
- 1-2 fresh strawberries sliced
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Heat grill or grill pan to medium (about 325 degrees).
- Butter both sides of each slice of pound cake.
- Grill 1 to 2 minutes on each side until cake is warmed through.
- Remove from grill and place 1 slice on a serving dish.
- Spread Nutella on one side of pound cake.
- Top Nutella with sliced strawberries, then top with second slice of pound cake.
- Garnish with whipped cream and strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.