Easy Nutella Dessert Panini is a drippy, gooey dessert that’s perfect on the grill and can be made in minutes!
Easy Nutella Dessert Panini is highly customizable with your favorite fruit, or no fruit at all. Pop it on the grill or stove-top and you have an easy dessert for those unexpected guests or those sweet-tooth cravings!
Do you know how it feels when you take a shower have the doors and windows closed and forget to turn the fan on? Yeah, that’s how the South feels in the Summer, steamy, hot, sticky and thick. I am not exaggerating either and if you live here or have visited, you know I speak the truth.
During the summer I grill everything so I don’t heat the house up any more than necessary. You guys know my insatiable sweet tooth though, I must have my desserts! The Easy Nutella Dessert Panini is a great recipe to throw on the grill! It’s perfect for camping too. If you’re not a camper #Iamnot and grilling isn’t your thing, you can totally make this in a skillet on the stove-top. Simple cook it as you would a grilled cheese and you’re done!
Easy Nutella Dessert Panini tips
- I like to use a dense French bread for this. Any bread will work as long as it’s sturdy enough to hold the fillings. I have used homemade sourdough bread, ciabatta bread and Texas toast.
- This is a great recipe to use day-old bread if you don’t have time or don’t want to make a bread pudding.
- I used bananas, but strawberries would be great in this Easy Nutella Dessert Panini.
- The amount of Nutella and marshmallow cream you use depends on how large your loaf of bread is. You want enough to be decadent, but not so much that it totally squishes out. I like to ‘eye-ball’ it and spread both the Nutella and the marshmallow cream about 1/4 inch thick
- You’ll want your heat source, whether it’s a grill, panini press or skillet, on medium heat. This is so the outside doesn’t get too browned before the inside is hot.
- You’ll definitely want to serve this warm and make it extra decadent with a scoop of good quality vanilla ice cream!
Easy Nutella Dessert Panini
- 4 slices French bread
- 6 tablespoons Nutella spread
- 6 tablespoons Marshmallow cream
- 1 large bananas sliced
- 2-3 tablespoons butter
- Heat your grill, pan or panini press.
- Prepare sandwiches: Spread Nutella on one side of bread, marshmallow cream on on slie of bread, place sliced bananas on top of marshmallow cream. Sandwich the bread together.
- Spread butter on outside of bread and cook until bread is toasted and inside ingredients are melted.
If you like Easy Nutella Dessert Panini, you make also like this Dessert Pizza recipe.
Or, go straight to my entire Dessert Index.
Have you had a dessert sandwich before?
What’re your favorites desserts to grill?