Spicy Indian Naan Wrap makes a light lunch that’s ready in 15 minutes!
Full of crunch from curry slaw, color, and sweetness from the mango and a cool, creamy yogurt and cucumber sauce the flavors and textures of this meal makes this easy recipe a gourmet worthy lunch.
I’ll be the first to admit that when I’m alone and get hungry, I take the easy way out. I had just as soon to eat leftovers, a scoop of yogurt, or a banana than make a recipe not even a sandwich. Please give me something simple and light that takes very little time.
Enter Spicy Indian Naan Wrap
I discovered these MorningStar Farms Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers when MorningStar Farms sent a package of products for me to try. The MorningStar Farms Black Bean Burgers is good and is a low-calorie, high-fiber food.
I loved the black bean burgers because they were ready in 2 minutes in the microwave. They’re good by themselves or with 100-calorie flatbread. Filling and delicious.
Although I knew these Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers would be tasty in the flatbread as well, I wanted to add more veggies, color and flavor. Spicy Indian Naan Wrap has spicy curry slaw and yogurt sauce all wrapped in soft naan bread.
Spicy Indian Naan Wrap
- If you’re not a cucumber fan, you can leave them out of the yogurt sauce. It definitely adds flavor, but you can add the yogurt to your wrap and still get the same cool creaminess.
- Curry is hot, go lightly if you’re not a hot spice fan.
- Try substituting grilled chicken for the burger in this recipe
- Take advantage of packaged coleslaw mix. It’s a huge time-saver in Spicy Indian Naan Wrap!
Spicy Indian Naan Wrap
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup coleslaw mix shredded
- 1/2 cup mango seeded, peeled, and chopped fresh
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt plain, fat free
- 3 tablespoon cucumber seeded, finely chopped
- 2 MorningStar Farms Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers
- 2 pieces tandoori naan bread
- In a bowl, whisk lime juice, honey and curry powder. Toss with coleslaw mix and mango.
- In another bowl, stir together yogurt and cucumber.
- Cook MorningStar Farms Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
- Layer cole slaw, burger then cucumber sauce on naan, fold and serve immediately.
You may also enjoy this lifestyle content.
- How to Soften Brown Sugar
- Tips for Safely Cooking, Storing, and Handling Meat
- 12 easy baking powder substitute
- How to Prep Cook and Store Fresh Basil
- How to make heavy cream
- Mojito magic: Wow your party guests with a DIY mojito bar.
- How to season a cast iron skillet
- Toasting Pecans – Mastering the Technique
- Meat the best: Top 5 steaks perfect for grilling
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
- How To Tenderize Steak: Mastering the Art
- How to grill burgers on gas, charcoal or pellet grills
- 10+ Boozy 21st Birthday Gift Ideas in 2023
- Slicing & Dicing Superstars: The Best Kitchen Knives
- 6 Types of Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- Building a Gluten-Free Pantry
- How to change your email on your Android
- Top 10 tips for using long shelf-life foods