Spicy Indian Naan Wrap makes a light lunch that’s ready in 15 minutes!
Full of crunch from curry slaw, color and sweetness from mango and a cool, creamy yogurt and cucumber sauce the flavors and textures of Spicy Indian Naan Wrap makes this easy recipe a gourmet worthy lunch.
I’ll be the first to admit that when I’m alone and get hungry I take the easy way out. I had just as soon eat leftovers, a scoop of yogurt or a banana than actually make a recipe. I really don’t even want to make a sandwich. I want something simple and light and takes very little time.
Enter Spicy Indian Naan Wrap.
I discovered these MorningStar Farms Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers when MorningStar Farms sent a package of products for me to try. I had tried their MorningStar Farms Black Bean Burgers when I was training for a half marathon. Because I was hungry all. the. time. I really tried to watch what I was eating and eat low calorie, high fiber food.
I loved the black bean burgers because they were ready in 2 minutes in the microwave. I would eat them alone or with 100 calorie flatbread. Filling and delicious.
Although I knew these Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers would be tasty in the flatbread as well, I wanted to add more veggies, color and flavor. Spicy Indian Naan Wrap has spicy curry slaw and yogurt sauce all wrapped in soft naan bread.
Spicy Indian Naan Wrap
- If you’re not a cucumber fan, you can leave them out of the yogurt sauce. It definitely adds flavor, but you can add the yogurt to your wrap and still get the same cool creaminess.
- Curry is hot, go lightly if you’re not a hot spice fan.
- Try substituting grilled chicken for the burger in this recipe
- Take advantage of packaged coleslaw mix. It’s a huge time-saver in Spicy Indian Naan Wrap!
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup seeded peeled and chopped fresh mango
- 1/3 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped seeded cucumber
- 2 MorningStar Farms Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers
- 2 pieces tandoori naan bread
- In a bowl, whisk lime juice, honey and curry powder. Toss with coleslaw mix and mango.
- In another bowl, stir together yogurt and cucumber.
- Cook MorningStar Farms Spicy Indian Veggie Burgers according to package directions.
- Layer cole slaw, burger then cucumber sauce on naan, fold and serve immediately.
Also enjoy Avocado Edameme Salad