Avocado Fruit Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette is packed with crunchy greens, bright berries, and creamy avocados. It’s the perfect way to showcase beautiful fresh fruit, this salad is colorful, delicious, and nutrient-dense.
Avocado Fruit Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Avocados are nutrient-dense. They have 20 essential nutrients including fiber, potassium, vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K, and folic acid. Also, avocados contain both monosaturated and polyunsaturated fats or ‘good’ heart-healthy fats.
Fill free to customize the salad to your liking or with fruit that’s in season and available in your area.
As well, instead of blue cheese, you can use feta cheese or goat cheese.
More recipes you’ll love
- Southwestern Salad
- Keto Avocado Bacon Chicken Salad
- Cobb Salad for a Crowd
- Avocado Edamame Salad
- Mozzarella Watermelon Salad
- Brain Boosting Super Salad
- Brain Healthy Stuffed Avocado Salad
Finally, I updated this post from an earlier version on January 12, 2013. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5-star rating and comment.
Avocado & Fruit Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
- 4 cups salad greens I used a spring mix with baby spinach
- 1 medium mango peeled and sliced
- 1 medium avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese or feta or goat cheese
- 1 wedge lime
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to combine. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until ready to use
- Cut avocado and mango into chunks. Squeeze lime over the avocado. Slice strawberries.
- Layer salad greens, mango, avocado, blueberries, strawberries, and blue cheese in two bowls. Top with chilled Cranberry Vinaigrette. Serve immediately.