Avocado Fruit Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette is packed with crunchy greens, bright berries, and creamy avocados. It’s the perfect way to showcase beautiful fresh fruit, this salad is colorful, delicious, and nutrient-dense.
Avocado Fruit Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
This healthy salad takes just a few minutes to prepare. It is full of healthy ingredients and tastes light and bright. I whipped up a cranberry vinaigrette for it, but it really doesn’t need a dressing. The fruit is juicy enough.
For convenience, I used a spring mix in a bag for the lettuce. However, you can omit the lettuce if you’re not a fan. It really has enough flavors and textures going out without the lettuce. Alternatively, you can drizzle mint dressing, avocado lime dressing, balsamic reduction, or date syrup over it. Both pair wonderfully with the salad.
This makes a great lunch salad. Furthermore, you can add chicken or shrimp, crusty bread, and a glass of your favorite wine. It’s hearty enough for dinner. Therefore, you won’t raid the fridge at 2 o’clock.😉
Avocados are nutrient-dense. They have 20 essential nutrients, including fiber, potassium, vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K, and folic acid. Also, avocados contain monosaturated and polyunsaturated fats or ‘good’ heart-healthy fats.
Fill free to customize the salad to your liking or with fruit in season and available in your area.
Instead of blue cheese, you can also use feta cheese or goat cheese.
More recipes you’ll love
- Southwestern Salad
- Low Carb fruits
- Keto Avocado Bacon Chicken Salad
- Cobb Salad for a Crowd
- Avocado Edamame Salad
- Mozzarella Watermelon Salad
- Brain Boosting Super Salad
- Brain Healthy Stuffed Avocado Salad
- What to substitute for sweetened condensed milk
Finally, I updated this post from an earlier version on January 12, 2013. I made new photos and simplified the recipe instructions.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Have you tried this recipe? Please consider leaving a 5-star rating and comment.
Avocado & Fruit Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 4 cups salad greens I used a spring mix with baby spinach
- 1 medium mango peeled and sliced
- 1 medium avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese or feta or goat cheese
- 1 wedge lime
For Cranberry Vinaigrette dressing:
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- mint to garnish
- Mince cranberries. Add vinegar, olive oil, cranberries, sugar, salt, and pepper to a pint-size mason jar.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to combine. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until ready to use
- Cut avocado and mango into chunks. Squeeze lime over the avocado. Slice strawberries.
- Layer salad greens, mango, avocado, blueberries, strawberries, and blue cheese in two bowls. Top with chilled Cranberry Vinaigrette. Serve immediately.