Nutella Swirled Peanut
Perfect texture and flavor, Nutella Swirled Peanut
Want to be my friend? ‘Cause I made this Nutella Swirled Peanut
It’s everything you want in banana bread and more! It has roasted bananas, creamy peanut
This really is the best banana bread. It’s a great way to use old bananas. If you don’t have over-ripe bananas, try roasting them as I did. Either way is fine to use in this recipe. Bananas not only add flavor to this bread but also adds moisture.
Nutella Swirled Peanut
Butter Roasted Banana Bread
Roasting bananas bring out the natural juices and flavor in them. Roasting bananas is a great way to bring out those ‘over-ripe’ flavors without having to actually wait for them to ripen.
You can substitute over-ripe bananas in this recipe if you choose. For over-ripe bananas, you want that very dark skin and soft to the touch. The riper and darker the skin, they are the sweeter bananas become.
How to Roast Bananas
- Heat oven to 450º Fahrenheit.
- Line a 9×9 inch casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon
butterto the pan and melt in the oven.
- Peel the bananas and add them whole to the casserole dish.
- Roast 8 to 10 minutes.
How to Freeze Banana Bread
- Also, this bread freezes well. You may want to freeze the whole loaf, of cut slices and freeze them individually.
- To freeze, wrap the loaf or slices tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap.
- Place the wrapped bread inside a zip-top freezer bag and squeeze as much air out as possible.
- Finally, you can freeze banana bread for three months.
Nutella Swirled Peanut Butter Roasted Banana Bread
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 and ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 medium size bananas roasted (see How to Roast Bananas above)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 large egg beaten
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Butterfinger bars chopped
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 5x9-inch loaf pan liberally with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the wet ingredients: mashed bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg, and sugars.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Stir until just combined, this batter will be thick. Do not over mix.
- Fold in Butterfinger bars.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Drop 3 tablespoon of Nutella spread down the center of the batter. Take a knife and create swirls with the Nutella.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean or with dry crumbs.
- Let cool in loaf pan for 10 minutes.
- Run a knife around the sides of the loaf pan and gently invert loaf pan onto a serving tray.
- Allow bread to cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
- For cleaner slices, allow the bread to cool completely before slicing. If you can't wait to slice and enjoy, that is fine, you just may not get perfect looking slices.
- If you're not a fan of Butterfinger candy bars, you can substitute Reese's peanut butter cups or chocolate chips
I have more delicious recipes made with bananas