Nothing healthier than Stuffed Avocados! Avocado Filled Canned Tuna Ceviche Salad is a lighter lunch option that’s full of nutrients and flavor.
I received free samples of Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water for the purpose of this post and created this simple, healthy, and low calorie lunch recipe.
How many times have you been working on a project and didn’t want to take time to step out for lunch? Or, you’re trying to eat healthier and need a nutritious, filling lunch? Or, maybe your goal is to save money so you’re cutting out high-priced fast food for lunch? I have the perfect solution for all of these dilemmas: Avocado Filled Canned Tuna Ceviche Salad.
My Avocado Filled Canned Tuna Ceviche Salad recipe is light, low calories, economical, and easy to make. Actually, you can make it right at your desk and enjoy it while you keep working. I like Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light in water. It’s a convenient meal option. Additionally, it’s 99% fat free and high in protein.
I’m a firm believer in simple, delicious, and healthy lunches. Chicken of the Sea products fit so well into this concept. What about you? What great Chicken of the Sea products do you like? Do you have a great Chicken of the Sea recipe? If so, I urge you to enter in The Best of the Sea Challenge: A World Tuna Day Recipe Contest. The grand prize winner receives a trip for two to Fiji!! I sure wish I could enter! You can enter the contest here or on the Chicken of the Sea’s facebook page. (For complete contest details visit Chicken of the Sea.)
Also, you may like my Asian Tilapia Lettuce Wraps.
Avocado Filled Canned Tuna Ceviche Salad
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 2 avocados
- 1-12 ounce can Chicken of the Sea® Chunk Light Tuna in Water drained
- 1/3 cup garbanzo beans drained
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 Roma tomato seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh or pickled jalapeno
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- To a small bowl, add tuna, tomato, cilantro, jalapeno, onion, and garbanzo beans.
- Carefully stir in oil and lemon zest.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice open the avocados and take the seeds out. Squeeze lime juice over the avocados.
- Evenly fill avocados with your salad mixture and enjoy.
I worked with Chicken of the Sea with the creation of this post. All opinions are my own.