Asian Tilapia Lettuce Wraps make a quick and healthy meal in minutes. I received samples of Tilapia Select Fillets from Chicken of the Sea for the purpose of this post. Coincidentally, they’re now my go-to for quick and healthier meal options!
My Asian Tilapia Lettuce Wraps recipe is fresh, crunchy, and ready in less than 15 minutes.
Lettuce wraps are an easy option if you’re watching carb intake. They’re more portable and easier to eat than a salad and highly adaptable to your liking.
Asian Tilapia Lettuce Wraps
I’ve been getting the Tilapia Select Fillets pouches at Kroger for my wraps. You can even download this coupon for savings on Chicken of the Sea’s Tilapia Fillets. I made Asian Tilapia Lettuce Wraps with the Teriyaki Sesame Sauce. The fillets also come in Yellow Curry Sauce, Santa Fe Sauce, and Marinara Sauce so you can easily make different flavor combinations.
Chicken of the Sea’s Tilapia fillets is a convenient way to enjoy fresh-tasting seafood anytime and anywhere. They’re good straight from the pouch added to rice, quinoa, or greens. I like to heat my fillets 30 seconds in the microwave for an even more delectable meal.
- 2 to 3 pouches of Chicken of the Sea Tilapia Select Fillets Teriyaki Sesame Sauce
- 6 to 8 bib or Romaine lettuce leaves washed and dried
- 12- ounce package steam fresh frozen vegetable pack containing broccoli carrots, snap peas, & water chestnuts mix
- 15- ounce can baby corn drained
- optional: sliced mushrooms
- optional sauce: Asian Toasted Sesame Salad Dressing
- Heat steam fresh vegetables in microwave according to package directions.
- Heat corn in the microwave or on the stovetop until hot.
- Empty Chicken of the Sea Tilapia Select Fillets in a microwave -safe bowl. Microwave for 30-second increments until tilapia is hot.
- Place lettuce on a serving platter
- Spoon vegetables and corn into lettuce.
- Top with tilapia.
- Top with sauce if desired.