Low-Carb Peach Mascarpone Dessert Flatbread recipe has delicate slices of peaches on a crisp and flavorful cauliflower crust. Then, it’s topped with rich mascarpone cheese, goat cheese, walnuts, and basil! A light drizzle of honey finishes off this in-season fruit pizza.
Low-Carb Peach Mascarpone Dessert Flatbread makes a wonderful light lunch or healthy snack. And, it only takes minutes to make.
I used a store-bought cauliflower pizza crust as the base for my Low-Carb Peach Mascarpone Dessert Flatbread. Made with real cauliflower and other paleo-friendly and gluten-free ingredients, this plain pizza crust packs just as much taste as it does vitamins, fiber, and vital nutrients. It’s also dairy-free and non-GMO.
You may want to make your cauliflower pizza crust. This is a basic cauliflower pizza crust recipe. Simply omit the savory Italian seasoning if you’re making the crust for my Low-Carb Peach Mascarpone Dessert Flatbread.
Layered on next are in season, juicy peaches. Peaches are the star of this flatbread with a supporting role going to mascarpone and goat cheese for a scrumptious contrast of sweet and tangy.
Finally and totally up to you, I think a drizzle of honey finishes off Low-Carb Peach Mascarpone Dessert Flatbread perfectly.
Low-Carb Peach Mascarpone Dessert Flatbread
- To make this a little more savory, replace the honey with balsamic reduction. You can make balsamic reduction recipe OR purchase balsamic reduction.
- Agave nectar would also be a nice substitution for the honey.
- Additionally, you can change the cheese. Ricotta, mozzarella, brie, and feta would all be tasty choices. If you’re a fan of blue cheese, it would add a great contrast to the sweet peaches.
- Finally, you can always use a traditional pizza crust, pita bread, or naan bread for the crust.
Low-Carb Peach Mascarpone Dessert Flatbread recipe has delicate slices of peaches on a crisp and flavorful cauliflower crust.
- 8 to 10- inch cauliflower pizza crust
- 1 peach sliced thinly
- 2 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 3 to 4 basil leaves sliced thin
- 1 to 2 tablespoon honey or agave nectar
- pinch of salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
Place your crust on a pizza pan
Spoon small dollops of mascarpone onto crust.
Arrange peaches over crust.
Top evenly with crumbled goat cheese.
Bake at 425 degrees F for 12 to 14
Remove from oven then sprinkle with salt and basil.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.