Skillet Mexican Street Corn Recipe
Skillet Mexican Street Corn Recipe is corn off the cobb served Mexican style it's smothered with a creamy spread and topped with feta cheese, cilantro, and green onions. It’s super easy and amazingly flavorful.
Servings 4 servings
- 10- ounce bag steam fresh whole kernel corn*
- 1 and ½ tablespoon real butter softened
- 1 and ½ tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or cotija cheese
- 2 tablespoon cilantro chopped fresh
Heat corn in microwave according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, mix butter and mayonnaise until smooth.
Add paprika, salt, pepper, zest and juice of 1 lime, garlic powder to the butter/mayo mixture and mix until well combined.
Place corn in a serving dish and drop spoonfuls of butter mixture on top of corn.
Sprinkle cheese, cilantro, and green onions over butter.
- *read narrative for tips using canned or fresh corn
- Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected.
Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 219mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 544IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg