Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
This Soft Batch Cream Cheese Chocolate Cookie Recipe are thick, soft and moist. The cream cheese helps them stay moist and tender, but you can't actually taste cream cheese in the cookie. They're pillowy soft with chocolate in every bite! Allow time to chill dough when making these cookies.
Servings 36 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup cream cheese at room temperature (I only use the block kind not the kind in a tub.)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 and ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 and ¼ cup s M&M candies You can substitute chocolate chips for the M&Ms
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream butter and cream cheese together until smooth and there are no lumps.
Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla and beat on medium speed until well combined stopping to scrape sides occasionally.
In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
Add dry ingredients slowly into mixer and cream until combined.
Stir in M&Ms or Chocolate Chips by hand until they are evenly distributed.
Place in refrigerator at least 30 minutes. If you don't refrigerate them, you won't have a thick cookie, chewy cookie.
Scoop chilled dough onto a cookie sheet using a ice cream or cookie scoop.
Bake in a 350° oven 8 to 10 minutes so soft cookies. Cookies will set more as they cool. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
If you want more crisp cookies, bake them 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- The amount of cookies you get will be determined by how large you make each one.
- My cookies used approximately 2 tablespoons of dough per cookies and yielded 36 to 40 cookies.
Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 108IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg