Graham Cracker Cookie Bars
Graham Cracker Cookie Bars has a graham cracker crust that topped with layers of ingredients.
Servings 16 servings
- ½ cup butter no substitutes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs about 16 squares
- 1 cup coconut optional
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ½ cup candy coated chocolate
- 1 cup peanuts cand omit or sub another nut
- 14 -ounces sweetened condensed milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in 9x13-inch pan.
(Layer ingredients in order listed.)
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over butter.
Sprinkle coconut over crumbs.
Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, candy, then nuts.
Pour one can sweetened condensed milk over all.
Bake at 350 degrees 25 minutes or until brown and bubbly. Cool completely before cutting.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 153mg | Potassium: 187mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 283IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 1mg