Thai Peanut Noodles Recipe
This is my go-to when I want a quick and easy dinner with Asian inspired flavors! A creamy peanut sauce covers the pasta in the most amazing flavor!
Servings 4 servings
- 1/4 cup peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey agave or brown sugar can be used
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste ex. Sambal Oelek
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces pasta spaghetti, thin spaghetti, or fettuccini
- sesame seeds, peanuts, and green onions for garnish
Cook noodles according to instructions on the package.
In a small microwave mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, chili paste, water, black pepper, and honey. Heat 30 - 60 seconds in the microwave, whisk until smooth.
Drain noodles once they're done Place in a large bowl and toss with sauce until well combined. Garnish and serve hot.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 610mg | Potassium: 260mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg