Thai Peanut Noodles Recipe is my go-to when I want a quick and easy dinner with Asian inspired flavors!
I keep this recipe in my repertoire for its simplicity and delicious flavor. Another big bonus, it takes just 8 to 10 minutes to make!
Do you like peanut butter?
Are you a fan of pasta?
What about really quick meals… do you like meals that are super quick to make?
Yes Yes Yes
Well, I have the recipe for you! Thai Peanut Noodles Recipe is super fast and really flavorful! It’s spicy, creamy, and hearty. As well, it’s economical to make. If you want to kick up the protein, it’s equally as good with grilled chicken. (Leftover grilled or broiled chicken is great, or grab a rotisserie chicken at the store for it.)
Thai Peanut Noodles Recipe Tips
- Can these noodles be served cold? Yes! They can be served warm or cold.
- As well, these noodles are even better the next day once the sauce has soaked into the noodles.
- You can use any type of noodle you have on hand.
- Sesame oil might not be in your pantry. However, I highly recommend splurging on it. It’s a strongly flavored oil, therefore, you use just a couple of tablespoons in each recipe. It’ll last you for months. You can substitute canola, olive, or another oil, but they won’t give your recipe the same flavor.
While you’re here, check out these recipes
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
Thai Peanut Noodles Recipe
- 1/4 cup peanut butter smooth or crunchy
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey agave or brown sugar can be used
- 1/2 teaspoon chili paste ex. Sambal Oelek
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons water
- 8 ounces pasta spaghetti, thin spaghetti, or fettuccini
- sesame seeds, peanuts, and green onions for garnish
- Cook noodles according to instructions on the package.
- In a small microwave mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, chili paste, water, black pepper, and honey. Heat 30 - 60 seconds in the microwave, whisk until smooth.
- Drain noodles once they're done Place in a large bowl and toss with sauce until well combined. Garnish and serve hot.