This Broccoli Salad Recipe will be your favorite healthy staple for cookouts, potlucks, tailgates, and pool parties this summer. You name it and this salad is a great salad to take.
Only 10 minutes until this crunchy & flavor-bursting Broccoli Salad Recipe is yours to enjoy!
Have you tried broccoli slaw before? I like to flash stir-fry it and serve with chicken or seafood. I also enjoy this salad. It’s healthy and a breeze to throw together. Asian flavors shine through in this crunchy, gluten-free Broccoli Salad Recipe.
Broccoli Salad Recipe, a tasty slaw to top a sandwich or enjoy as a side, adds fiber to your diet and provides a healthy dose of vitamin C!
Broccoli Salad Recipe
- 16- ounce pkg broccoli slaw I use organic
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/4 c walnuts chopped (you can substitute almonds, sunflower seeds, or pine nuts)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup light olive oil
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, green onions, walnuts, and cranberries. Toss to mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss.
- I prefer to make this salad a couple of hours before serving so the vinegar softens the broccoli a little.
Do you like salads? What’s your favorite salad?
I wrote these ‘words to live by’ as reminders to myself. I first just typed it for you then decided to do this cool graphic. What do you think?
|Words to live by|