Small Batch Blueberry Muffin Recipe
Small Batch Blueberry Muffin Recipe makes just six delicious muffins that are packed with blueberries.
Servings 6 muffins
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk or sour cream
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen (frozen do not have to be thawed)
Preheat oven to 400°
Line a muffin tin with six muffin liners. If you're using a 12-tin muffin tin, use the 6 in the center. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add milk, beaten egg, and oil to the dry ingredients. Stir until combined, don't over mix.
Stir in berries until just incorporated, don't overmix.
Using a spring-release scoop, scoop batter into prepared muffin tin, and bake for 16-20 minutes.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 97IU | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg