Baked Crack Chicken Casserole
Chicken chunks and bacon are enveloped in a creamy sauce and topped with cheese and buttery crushed crackers.
Servings 8 servings
- 4 cups chicken cooked, cubed or shredded
- 1 ounce Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 and ½ cup sour cream
- 10.75 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 and ½ cups butter crackers crushed
- ¼ cup butter melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x9-inch oven-safe dish with non-stick spray.
Combine chicken, ranch mix, cheese, bacon, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup. Stir.
Spread in prepared pan.
Combine crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle over chicken.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through and crackers are toasted on top.
Calories: 391kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 915mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 679IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 177mg | Iron: 1mg