A family favorite, Baked Crack Chicken Casserole is an easy, delicious dinner that’s loaded with flavors. This comfort food will become your go-to recipe for busy weeknights.
Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch seasoning, Greek yogurt, cream of chicken soup, and buttery crackers, all ingredients you probably already have on hand make up this delectable recipe.
This creamy chicken casserole is loaded with bacon and cheese then topped with buttery crackers. It quickly became our family favorite. It went on rotation on my meal plan for every other week we like it so much!
For easy prep, use a rotisserie or leftover chicken! I always cook extra chicken for recipes like this. When I don’t have leftover chicken, I purchase a rotisserie chicken from the store. They are so delicious, perfect every time and ideal for quick meals.
I like to serve Deconstructed Green Bean Bundles or Broccoli Salad and Soft Fluffy Yeast Rolls with this casserole recipe. These recipes are equally as delicious and easy to make as the chicken.
Baked Crack Chicken Casserole
- This is a wonderful casserole to freeze. Add the crackers and butter topping before baking the casserole.
- As well, you can put in it the fridge the night before then bake it as instructed below.
- I love my freezer-to-oven 9×13 pan with a lid for recipes like this!
- If it’s completely thawed, the cooking time will be as indicated below. You can always test the center to ensure it’s hot.
- If it lasts that long, store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
While you’re here, check out these recipes.
- Baked Crack Chicken Biscuit Bites
- Keto Low Carb Baked Crack Chicken Cups (Keto)
- Stove Top Cajun Butter Chicken Bites
Baked Crack Chicken Casserole
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 4 cups chicken cooked, cubed or shredded
- 1 ounce Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 and ½ cup sour cream
- 10.75 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 and ½ cups butter crackers crushed
- ¼ cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x9-inch oven-safe dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine chicken, ranch mix, cheese, bacon, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup. Stir.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Combine crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle over chicken.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through and crackers are toasted on top.
- Serve hot.
You can also find great recipes at Recipe Index or at Meal Plan Monday or Weekend Potluck
Very good, everyone liked it even the kids.
What kind of crackers do you suggest. Ritz?
I used corn flakes plus added some cut Ockham and cut banana peppers and used cream of mushroom
Sheila D Daniels says
Can you make this recipe without using the bacon?