A family favorite, Baked Crack Chicken Casserole is an easy, delicious dinner that’s loaded with flavors. This comfort food will become your go-to recipe for busy weeknights.
Chicken, cheddar, bacon, ranch seasoning, Greek yogurt, cream of chicken soup, and buttery crackers, all ingredients you probably already have on hand make up this delectable recipe.
This creamy chicken casserole is loaded with bacon and cheese then topped with buttery crackers. It quickly became our family favorite. It went on rotation on my meal plan for every other week we like it so much!
For easy prep, use a rotisserie or leftover chicken! I always cook extra chicken for recipes like this. When I don’t have leftover chicken, I purchase a rotisserie chicken from the store. They are so delicious, perfect every time and ideal for quick meals.
Baked Crack Chicken Casserole
- This is a wonderful casserole to freeze. Add the crackers and butter topping before baking the casserole.
- As well, you can put in it the fridge the night before then bake it as instructed below.
- I love my freezer-to-oven 9×13 pan with a lid for recipes like this!
- If it’s completely thawed, the cooking time will be as indicated below. You can always test the center to ensure it’s hot.
- If it lasts that long, store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
While you’re here, check out these recipes.
- Baked Crack Chicken Biscuit Bites
- Keto Low Carb Baked Crack Chicken Cups (Keto)
- Stove Top Cajun Butter Chicken Bites
Chicken chunks and bacon are enveloped in a creamy sauce and topped with cheese and buttery crushed crackers.
- 4 cups chicken cooked, cubed or shredded
- 1 ounce Ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 and ½ cup sour cream
- 10.75 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 and ½ cups butter crackers crushed
- ¼ cup butter melted
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9x9-inch oven-safe dish with non-stick spray.
Combine chicken, ranch mix, cheese, bacon, sour cream, and cream of chicken soup. Stir.
Spread in prepared pan.
Combine crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle over chicken.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until heated through and crackers are toasted on top.