These Baked Crack Chicken Biscuit Bites are full of chicken, ranch, bacon, and cheese in convenient biscuit dough cup. Simple to make and always a crowd-pleaser! This recipe is great for game day, entertaining, and snacks.
Crack Chicken Biscuit Bites
Crack Chicken is one of my family’s’ favorite meals. I like Crack Chicken because it’s an easy slow cooker meal that requires little hands-on time. They like it because it tastes magnificent.
I originally made Crack Chicken Biscuit Bites with Crack Chicken that I had leftover. Feel free to use leftovers if you have them. If not, follow the instructions below to make a quick version of Crack Chicken.
Crack Chicken Biscuit Bites
- I like to use a mixture of Colby cheese and cheddar cheese. Cheddar cheese is oily. Using a combination keeps these from being so greasy. You may use all cheddar, or whatever cheese you have on hand.
- Leftover chicken is great for this recipe. However, to make prep time easier if you don’t have leftover chicken, purchase a rotisserie chicken. I would get a plain or mesquite flavor.
- For even more flavor, try garlic powder and/or red pepper flakes to the recipe.
- I recommend getting biscuits with layers. You will be dividing the layers into 3 sections per biscuit. Layered biscuits makes this much easier.
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe: FREE EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION
I created a fun group on Facebook and I’d love for you to join it! It’s a place where you can ask questions, see what’s new with Call Me PMc, and find new recipes from my blogger friends. If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
Click on the photo below to see my recipes on Parade magazine
- 1 6-ounce canned biscuits with layers 5-count package
- 1 cup cooked chicken, shredded or chopped you can boil, bake, grill, or use rotisserie
- 1 and 1/2 cups shredded Colby cheddar cheese reserve 1/2 cup for top
- 5 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 envelope (2 tablespoons) Ranch dressing dry mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- chopped green onions for garnish
This will make 15 appetizers if you separate each biscuit into 3 sections. So you'll need to use two 12-count muffin tins or cook three of them in a second batch.
Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Separate biscuits into 3 thinner rounds. Don't cut them, you will pull them apart, this is why getting the biscuits with layers is important.
Press the biscuits into the bottom of the muffin pan and up the sides slightly. This will be the crust.
In a large skillet, mix the chicken, cream cheese, 1 cup cheese, Ranch dressing mix, and bacon.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons chicken mixture over the biscuit crust and top with reserved Colby cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 for 12 to 14 minutes or until biscuits are done and cheese is melted.
Remove from pan and sprinkle with green onions. Serve warm or room temperature.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula