Sweet and salty meet in this Epic No-Bake Butterfinger™ Cheesecake Pie recipe. With chunks of Butterfinger and a salty graham cracker crust. This is the perfect dessert.
Remember this Graham Cracker Crust that I shared? This pie is the reason I made that crust.
It just doesn’t get any better than a fluffy pie made with cream cheese, whipped cream, and crushed Butterfinger™ candy bars! It’s luscious and decadent without a lot of fuss to make.
This pie makes a great potluck dessert and is always the first to be eaten!
Epic No-Bake Butterfinger™ Cheesecake Pie
- You can use low-fat or fat-free cream cheese and whipped topping in this recipe.
- This pie is also great in a chocolate graham cracker or Oreo pie crust. (Click title for recipe)
- Or you can purchase chocolate graham cracker crusts and Oreo pie crusts.
- This pie can also be served chilled or frozen. Refrigerate pie 3 to 4 hours then serve. To serve frozen, freeze pie for 3 to 4 hours then serve. It’s great either way.
- You can serve it as is or with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
You may also like these recipes (click photo for recipe)
Click on the button below to see my recipes on Parade magazine
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 8 ounces Cool Whip nondairy whipped topping
- 10 fun-size Butterfinger candy bars crushed
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
Make Graham Cracker Crust. You can use a store-bought one, as well.
Place softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl. Beat on medium speed with an electric mixer until combined and creamy.
Fold in Cool Whip and Butterfinger candy bars reserving 2 tablespoons.
Pour mixture into crust. Sprinkle reserved 2 tablespoons of Butterfingers on top. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Slice and serve.
This pie can also be served frozen. To serve frozen, freeze pie for 3 to 4 hours then serve. You can serve it as is or with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula