Hands down my favorite salad, 10 Minute Chicken Caesar Salad is the most epic salad with homemade salad dressing. I added chicken to this classic salad recipe and made the dressing without anchovies or raw eggs.
You can serve this with literally everything or it’s a complete meal on it’s own.
This salad is fresh, bright, crispy, and crunchy. The homemade dressing clings nicely to the Romaine. Adding chicken adds protein therefore as well as tasting wonderful will keep your tummy satisfied longer.
Caesar Salad is a staple in my house. Here are a few tips to help you get it on the table quickly.
- Make the dressing in advance and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Wash the lettuce and wrap it in paper towels. This will make sure it dries properly.
- Meal prep by making everything in advance. Store each item in a separate zip-top bag. Assemble it when you’re ready to enjoy it.
10 MINUTE CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
- Romaine. Romaine lettuce is greener than iceberg. As well, Even though romaine lettuce contains a significant amount of water at nearly 95%, the amounts of fiber, vitamins, and minerals are higher than iceberg lettuce contains.
- Salt & pepper.
- Olive oil.
- Caesar dressing. You can use store-bought dressing but my homemade recipe is amazing and so easy.
- Parmesan. Look for Parmesan with a dry uneven appearance and has been aged at least 18 months.
- *Croutons. I didn’t add croutons this particular time to my Caesar. However, if you want or need extra crunch be sure to add some. As well, if you’ve never made Homemade Croutons, you’ve got to make them. Homemade croutons are 1000x better than bought.
SHOP THIS POST
- Wood salad server
- Teak salad serving bowl
- Glass salad serving bowl
- I’m obsessed with these salad bowls.
- Salad dressing shake maker keeper
- Love my Salad dressing to go bottles!
You’ll enjoy these salads too!
- Favorite Fruit Salad
- Instant Vanilla Pudding Fruit Salad
- Pina Colada Ambrosia Salad
- Fruit Salad Basket
- Grape Salad
- Avocado Edamame Salad
- Best Broccoli Salad
The nutritional information provided is approximate and is calculated using online tools. Information can vary depending on various factors, but I have endeavored to be as accurate as possible
10 MINUTE CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 1 head Romaine
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup Caesar salad Dressing
try my home Caesar Dressing recipe
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese shredded
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces and add to a medium mixing bowl. Combine salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper in a small bowl or ramekin and mix. Add the seasoning to the bowl with the chicken and toss to coat.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and swirl to coat. Once the frying pan is hot, add the diced chicken and cook thoroughly for about eight minutes, or until the internal temperature reads 165°. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop the Romaine lettuce hearts into 1-inch pieces.
- Add Romaine to a large mixing bowl along with the cooked chicken, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar dressing. Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
Also, you can also find great recipes here and Weekend Potluck
Such a quick and easy dinner recipe! Perfect for busy nights.
Robin Donovan says
Great salad recipe. Love how quickly I can make this.
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing recipe! Will surely have this again! It’s really easy to make and it tasted so delicious! Highly recommended!