Refreshing Grape Salad, this an unbelievably easy and tasty recipe is light and refreshing. It’s always a crowd-pleaser at barbecues and potlucks!
This dish is suffering from an identity crisis!! It acts more like a dessert than a ‘salad’. Consider yourself warned!
Seriously, you can enjoy this as a cool refreshing salad on a hot Summer day in the South (or any where!), as a snack (it’s kicked up with a little protein!), or a light dessert! (Or, if you prefer I make-your-teeth-hurt sweet dessert try this Chocolate Coca-Cola Cake)
Colorful and delicious, this salad is delightfully easy to prepare. Sweetened cream cheese and Greek yogurt makes it light and refreshing; a great dish for a Tea or Lunch. Using about half of the creamy sauce, I also serve it to my boys as an after school snack.
Refreshing Grape Salad
- 4 lbs green or red grapes washed and dried
- 8 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8 oz Greek yogurt room temp
- 1/4 c pecans coarsely chopped
- Using a mixer cream together the cheese, sugar, vanilla, and yogurt until smooth. Leaving grapes whole, fold them into the mixture. Top with pecans. Chill.