No-Bake Butterfinger™ Cheesecake Tarts recipe is a creamy no-bake pie with Butterfinger candy in a pre-made tart shell.
No-Bake Butterfinger™ Cheesecake Tarts
- You can use low-fat or fat-free cream cheese and whipped topping in this recipe.
- As well, you can serve with mini chocolate chips sprinkled over the top.
- Or, you can serve it as is or with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
I used two boxes of Mini Fillo Shells. You can order them here. Or, you can find them in the freezer section at your local grocery store.
These Mini Fillo Shells can be filled with either sweet or savory fillings. For this reason, they’re good to keep a package or two for parties and entertaining.
click photo for the recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 6 regular-size Butterfinger candy bars crushed
- mini chocolate chips for garnish, if desired
- 2 15-count boxes Mini Fillo Dough Shells
Whip cream cheese until smooth. Mix in crush Butterfinger candy bars.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Spoon mixture into Mini Fillo Dough Shells and garnish with mini chocolate chips. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Thank you, Paula