This No Fuss Bacon Tomato and Cheese Cups is such a crazy simple recipes, let me tell you a brief story before we get to it!
Ryder, my youngest son, adores our one-year-old Bassett hound. He really is helpful with her and wants to wake her every morning and feed her. This is great for me because I’m usually rushed from
blogging running, making lunches, and cooking breakfast. He’s not real efficient at it so I didn’t think much this morning when he was in her room, aka the laundry room, a long time. When he did finally re-appear, he said, “Mommie, just in case I ever need to sleep there, did you know I fit perfectly on Summer’s bed?” Ahhh, life with boys!
So. About that No Fuss Bacon Tomato and Cheese Cups. This truly is a no fuss recipe. It’s not pretentious, it’s just downright simple and delicious! And the recipe is so easy to remember, you merely need one cup of everything!
I make it often and made it for a recent football party, because bacon and football go together! You know, kind of like football and bourbon goes together! Anywho, we won the game we were expected to lose, so now they’re Good Luck No Fuss Tomato and Cheese Cups! 😉
- 1 can tomatoes with green chiles drained
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 c bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 c shredded Swiss cheese
- 46 phyllo cups
- Place the phyllo cups on a cookie sheet or baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix tomatoes (that have been drained), mayonnaise, bacon and cheese until well combined. Spoon 1 tablespoon mixture into each phyllo cup. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Serve hot or room temperature.
Recipe from Paula at https://www.callmepmc.com/ Recipe original from Paula at Call Me Pmc © 2012 – 2013 CallMePMc.com – All Rights Reserved
I love appetizers and party foods.
Below are more appetizers you might like.