Crock Pot Rotel Crack Chicken is the perfect mix of flavors and textures. It is spicy, creamy, hearty, and delicious. As well, this recipe can be eaten alone in a sandwich, wrap, quesadilla (my favorite), over lettuce, rice, or nachos.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Tweet now to your friends!” tweet=”Crock Pot Rotel Crack Chicken is the perfect mix of flavors & textures. Spicy, creamy, hearty, & delicious. #LowCarb #keto friendly Easy family-friendly recipe that everyone loves! #chicken #recipe #recipeoftheday #crackchicken”]
Additionally, this is one of the easiest recipes you’ll have in your arsenal. Basically, you dump everything in the slow cooker and it does the work for you. A completely hands-off recipe!
Crock Pot Rotel Crack Chicken
If you tailgate, this is a great recipe. Take the slow cooker, keep it on low, and let everyone serve themselves. It’ll stay great for hours (if it lasts that long).
If you buy Ranch seasoning in the jar, not a packet, you’ll need six tablespoons for the seasoning. (One packet is equal to three tablespoons.) Alternately, you can make ranch seasoning, here is my recipe for No Salt Ranch Seasoning.
While you’re here, check out these reader favorite slow cooker recipes
- Slow Cooker Creamy Buffalo Chicken
- Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Chicken
- Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Roast and Pepper Hoagie Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Crack Hash Brown Potatoes
- Crock Pot Crack Chicken
CROCK POT ROTEL CRACK CHICKEN
- 3 pounds chicken breasts or chicken thighs, deboned & skinless
- 6 tablespoons dry Ranch seasoning or 2 packets, do not make the dressing, homemade no salt dressing recipe above
- 16 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
- 10 ounces tomatoes with green chiles like Rotel brand, original, mild, or hot
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt optional, or to taste (I did not add any salt as the tomatoes are salty in my opinion)
- Layer the chicken, salt, pepper, ranch seasoning, cubed cream cheese, and tomatoes in that order in the slow cooker.
- Set the slow cooker for 8 hours on LOW, or 4 hours on HIGH. The chicken should be fork tender when it's done.
- When the chicken is done, remove it from the slow cooker to a large bowl and shred it with two forks.
- Before you add the chicken back to the slow cooker, whisk the mixture in the slow cooker together until it's creamy.
- Add the chicken back to the slow cooker and serve or turn to warm until you're ready to serve it.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator up to 3 days.