This Slow Cooker Creamy Buffalo Chicken never disappoints! This chicken recipe is packed full of flavor. It’s easy, creamy, delicious and so versatile!
This chicken is INSANELY good! It’s spicy and flavorful and the sauce is silky and creamy.
It’s also simple to make. Let the slow cooker do the work. All you do is place the chicken in the slow cooker with Italian seasoning, cream cheese, and buffalo wing sauce. Turn the slow cooker on and wait. When the chicken is perfectly cooked and juicy, shred the chicken and whisk the sauce until it’s smooth. Serve and watch your family’s faces light up.
Slow Cooker Creamy Buffalo Chicken
- You can use bone-in breast or chicken thighs for this recipe. Allow longer to cook. You’ll have to test the chicken. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken.
- For the packet of Italian Salad Dressing mix, you do not make the salad dressing. Use the seasoning only.
- As well, you can use Ranch seasoning mix. I prefer Italian, but both are good.
- Please keep in mind that nutritional information is a rough estimate and can vary based on products used.
- Finally, I used Frank’s Wing Sauce. You can use a regular hot sauce instead of a wing sauce, but taste test it first and/or reduce the amount you use. It may be extremely hot.
Slow Cooker Creamy Buffalo Chicken is a versatile and easy family favorite meal. We like to eat it plain with a side salad. It’s also good in a wrap, on tortilla chips, or on hamburger buns.
Side dishes to serve with this chicken:
More easy and delicious slow cooker recipes that your family will love!
This incredibly flavorful chicken is a versatile slow cooker recipe. Eat if alone, on top of salad greens, in a wrap or on a bun. Family favorite!
Place chicken in the slow cooker.
Sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken.
Scatter the cubed cream cheese over the chicken.
Pour the sauce over the chicken.
Place lid on the slow cooker and cook on low 4 hours or high 2 - 2.5 hours.
When chicken is cooked through, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and whisk sauce until it's smooth.
Take 2 forks and shred the chicken. Put it back into the slow cooker and stir. Serve.