Buttery and flaky crescent rolls are filled with a creamy, smoky and cheesy mixture and baked to perfection in these Bacon Cheese Crescent Rolls recipe.
Sometimes you need a last minute appetizer for a party or unexpected guests. At those times, you need an uncomplicated, tried and true recipe. That’s when these Bacon Cheese Crescent Rolls make the perfect snack.
Everyone loves bacon, cheese, and crescent rolls. These are 3 main ingredients that I almost always have on hand and this recipe only takes minutes to make. All reasons to give this recipe a try!
Bacon Cheese Crescent Rolls Tips
- The cream cheese, sour cream, and cheddar cheese will mix together much easier if they are at room temperature.
- Cook the bacon earlier in the day to save time.
- You can even mix the filling ingredients and refrigerate beforehand then, fill, roll, and bake just before serving.
- If you’ll cook the Bacon Cheese Crescent Rolls on a light colored baking sheet the bottoms won’t get dark brown. (I hate when the bottoms are browned and the top isn’t.)
- 4- ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4- ounces sour cream
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 can crescent rolls
Allow cream cheese and sour cream to come to room temperature.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, onion powder, and red pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Add cheddar cheese and bacon.
Stir to combine.
Roll out crescent rolls.
Place approximately 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture in center of each triangle.
Roll and pinch to close.
Bake on cookie sheet 25 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F or until golden brown on the outside.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.