Buttery and flaky crescent rolls are filled with a creamy, smoky and cheesy mixture and baked to perfection in these Bacon Cheese Crescent Rolls recipe.
Sometimes you need a last minute appetizer for a party or unexpected guests. At those times, you need an uncomplicated, tried and true recipe.
Everyone loves bacon, cheese, and crescent rolls. These are 3 main ingredients that I almost always have on hand and this recipe only takes minutes to make. All reasons to give this recipe a try!
Bacon Cheese Crescent Rolls Tips
cream cheese, sour cream, and cheddar cheese will mix together much easier if they are at room temperature.
- Cook the bacon earlier in the day to save time.
- You can even mix the filling ingredients and refrigerate beforehand then, fill, roll, and bake just before serving.
- Finally, I cook the rolls on a light colored baking sheet this way the bottom doesn’t get dark brown. (I hate when the bottoms are browned and the top isn’t.)
More recipes with crescent rolls
Bacon Cheese Crescent Rolls
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Allow cream cheese and sour cream to come to room temperature.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, Worcestershire, onion powder, and red pepper. Stir until smooth
- Add cheddar cheese and bacon.
- Roll out crescent rolls. Place approximately 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture in center of each triangle. Roll and pinch to close.
- Bake on cookie sheet 25 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees F or until golden brown on the outside. Serve immediately.