Easy Apple Pie Bites Recipe is a super quick way to enjoy the taste of apple pie in 25 minutes! This simple, easy, & fast will become your go-to snack, dessert, or breakfast.
[socialrocket-tweet quote=”Please tweet this APPLE PIE BITES recipe to your friends 🎈” tweet=”Easy Apple Pie Bites Recipe is a simple, easy, fast #recipe. This will become your go-to #snack, #dessert, or #breakfast. #apples #dessert #pie #applepie #recipe #easy #mini #crescentrolls #crusts #pecans”]
Easy Apple Pie Bites Recipe
Literally, from start to finish took 25 minutes and I was enjoying a bite of this. These mini apple pie bites taste like apple pie without the fuss. They’re great for summer and fall and have few ingredients. Thanks to the ultimate cooking hack, crescent rolls, you can be enjoying this treat in no time.
Crescent rolls are great. There are so many things you can do with them. Check out these recipes: Quick Pecan Pie Crescent Roll Coffee Cake, Chocolate Chip Crescent Roll Monkey Bread, Crescent Roll Beignets, and Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread.
Using crescent rolls made this a quick recipe. You could also use puff pastry or canned biscuit dough.
- Granny Smith
- Jonathan or Jonagold
The ratios are perfect for crescent rolls. My apple slicer makes 8 slices and there are 8 triangles of crescent roll dough in one can. It was meant to be!
Finally, you can make the apple pie spice using this simple recipe. Or, you can use store-purchased apple pie spice. Additionally, since apple pie spice is heavy on the cinnamon, you can use ground cinnamon.
While you’re here, check out these recipes!
Easy Apple Pie Bites Recipe
Want to save recipes? Create an account or login & then you can use the “Save Recipe” button when viewing a recipe to save it to your Recipe Box. You can access your saved recipes on any device and generate a shopping list for recipes in your collections.Save To Your Recipe Box Go to your saved recipes
- ¼ cup brown sugar light or dark
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice This brand or this recipe
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice for sprinkling on top of the crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter melted, salted or unsalted, I like this kind
- ⅓ cup apple cored and sliced into 8 slices (see post above for good baking apples.)
- ⅓ cup pecans chopped
- 8 -ounces crescent rolls like this
- Preheat your oven to 375° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Melt the butter and coat the apple slices in butter. Place one apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Roll the crescent roll dough around each apple.
- Sprinkle the top lightly with the additional ¼ apple pie spice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Great served as a dessert with ice cream.