Glazed Quick Pecan Pie Crescent Roll Coffee Cake makes a delicious and easy breakfast. Buttery crescent rolls are filled with a pecan pie filling, smothered with a sweet batter, and baked to perfection.
It’s safe to say that I pretty much think about food and creating new recipes the majority of the time. Sometimes, I simply see a photo and it inspires a recipe. Which, is what happened with this Glazed Quick Pecan Pie Crescent Roll Coffee Cake.
Crescent rolls make an easy shortcut to all kinds of recipes. Don’t be embarrassed to use them because you feel the recipe isn’t quite ‘homemade’ when you do. I enjoy finding products and ingredients that save me time.
I have used crescent rolls and other recipes that I’ve shared with you like these Bacon Cheese Crescent Rolls. My boys love Chocolate Chip Crescent Roll Monkey Bread for breakfast and by making them in ramekins it saves cooking time on busy weekday mornings. We also enjoy beignets, but I don’t have time in the mornings to wait for a dough to rise. Crescent Roll Beignets are fast and scrumptious! Finally, did you know you can make monkey bread in the slow cooker? I made this Slow Cooker Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread and it was so good I didn’t want to stop eating it.
I love the flavors of pecan pie and the Pecan Cobbler is one of my most popular recipes on Call Me PMc.
If you like the flavors of Pecan Pie you may like these recipes
Shop this post
Glazed Quick Pecan Pie Crescent Roll Coffee Cake
Yield 6 slices
Using crescent rolls in this recipe makes it a good option for a quick coffee cake on busy mornings.
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 4 tablespoon butter softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8 or 9-inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan stir together 1/2 cup light brown sugar,1/4 cup light corn syrup, 2 tablespoons butter, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 cup chopped pecans.
- Bring to a low boil and boil 2 minutes. Immediately remove from heat and stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Allow to cool while you unroll the crescent rolls.
- Spoon approximately 1 tablespoon pecan pie filling in the center of the crescent roll, roll up, and place in prepared pan. Repeat with all the filling and crescent rolls.
- Next, in the bowl on an electric mixer, beat butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- Mix in eggs, then flour and vanilla.
- Pour over crescent rolls.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 22 minutes or until browned on top.
- If desired you can glaze the coffee cake with 1 cup powdered sugar whisked with 2-3 tablespoon heavy cream.
- Store in an airtight container.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Courses breakfast, brunch, dessert
This post contains an affiliate link. If you click the link and make a purchase I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.