Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Chicken
Slow Cooker Zesty Italian Chicken, this easy weeknight dinner has bold flavors. It's hearty, comforting, and great for any time of year! #slowcooker #chicken #Crockpot #recipes #Italian #creamy #zesty #shredded #easy #keto
Servings 8 servings
- 4-5 medium chicken breast boneless, skinless. see notes above for substitutions
- 1 tablespoon seasoning blend for chicken Grill Mates Montreal Chicken
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup I used fat free
- 1 envelope Zesty Italian dressing mix Zesty Italian Dressing mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup milk or as needed
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- rice, quinoa, or pasta to serve over
- Parsley for garnish, if desired
Spray a large slow cooker insert with cooking spray or line with a slow cooker liner.
Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Season chicken with Montreal chicken seasoning, salt, pepper, and Zesty Italian seasoning.
Pour cream of chicken soup over the top of the chicken.
Place cubed cream cheese over the cream of chicken.
Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on low heat 5 to 6 hours OR on high heat 4 hours.
Remove chicken breasts, add Parmesan cheese, and whisk sauce to combine. Shred chicken with two forks. Return chicken to sauce and stir to combine.
If it's too thick, you can thin out with a little milk.
Serve alone or over pasta, rice, or quinoa.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 541mg | Potassium: 485mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 537IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 1mg