Easy Apple Pie Bites Recipe
This is a simple and delicious recipe using fresh apples and crescent rolls. They taste just like apple pie without the fuss.
Servings 8 servings
- ¼ cup brown sugar light or dark
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice This brand or this recipe
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice for sprinkling on top of the crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons butter melted, salted or unsalted, I like this kind
- ⅓ cup apple cored and sliced into 8 slices (see post above for good baking apples.)
- ⅓ cup pecans chopped
- 8 -ounces crescent rolls like this
Preheat your oven to 375° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the apple pie spice. Set aside.
Arrange crescent roll triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly sprinkle brown sugar mixture onto each triangle. Evenly distribute the pecans over each triangle.
Melt the butter and coat the apple slices in butter. Place one apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Roll the crescent roll dough around each apple.
Sprinkle the top lightly with the additional ¼ apple pie spice.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Great served as a dessert with ice cream.
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 262mg | Potassium: 15mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 131IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg