Moe's Chipotle Ranch Dressing
Moe's Chipotle Ranch Dressing is sweet, tangy, spicy, and creamy. It's the perfect topper for salads, tacos, burrito bowls, burgers, or dipping fries and veggies!
Servings 1 recipe
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 2 - 3 medium green onions sliced
- 2 teaspoons fresh dill or ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 - 3 medium chipotle peppers in adobe sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons adobo sauce adjust to taste
- lime juice juice from 1/2 of a lime
Put all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth or leave it a little chunky if you prefer.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
Store in an airtight container up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 908kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 88g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 3150mg | Potassium: 314mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 4702IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 4mg