Grilled Rosemary Lemon Chicken Breasts
This flavorful chicken has an aromatic marinade that's easy to prep.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 medium lemon juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary chopped finely, more if you want it stronger
- 2 medium cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 2 pounds chicken breasts bone-in and skin-on (you can also use thighs or legs)
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl, or place all ingredients in a mason jar, cover, and shake until well combined.
Place chicken in a resealable bag and pour marinade on top. Toss gently to coat chicken. Set aside for about 20-30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium to medium-high.Remove chicken from marinade and pat with paper towels to remove excess marinade. Grill chicken about 7-8 minutes per side or until cooked through. The time can vary wildly depending on the grill and thickness of the chicken pieces.
Remove from grill, cover gently with aluminum foil and let it rest about 10 minutes or so if desired, before serving.
Calories: 166kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 277mg | Potassium: 443mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg