Chicken and Shrimp Fajita Nachos
Chicken and Shrimp Fajita Nachos make sheet pan full of spice & yummy goodness! Simple, quick, and delicious, nachos are perfect for a party or quick family dinner.
Servings 6 servings
- 4 or 5 chicken tenders or 2 chicken breasts
- ½ pound shrimp shelled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning Here's my homemade recipe.
- 10 ounce bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup peppers I used yellow and red, sliced
- 1 cup onions I used red and a sweet onion, sliced
- 1 cup American processed cheese like Velveeta brand or shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce optional, more or less to your taste
Season chicken, shrimp, and sliced vegetables with fajita seasoning. Saute' chicken a couple of minutes on med hi-or until done and remove to a platter.
Saute' vegetables 3 to 4 minutes or to desired doneness, remove to a platter.
Saute' shrimp 60 to 90 seconds until cooked through, remove to a platter.
Place tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Top with chicken, vegetables, shrimp then cheeses.
Add Sriracha sauce and garnish with green onion slices. Serve immediately.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 172mg | Sodium: 1098mg | Potassium: 523mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 361IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 424mg | Iron: 3mg