Chicken Pot Pie Lasagna Soup Recipe
Chicken Pot Pie Lasagna Soup Recipe is an easy one-pot soup recipe your entire family will love! This is the perfect mix of a hearty, comforting chicken pot pie, lasagna, and soup all in one dish.
Servings 12 servings
- 1 pound chicken breasts boneless skinless, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 10- ounce bag frozen vegetables with diced carrots corn, and green beans
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 9 cups low sodium chicken broth I like organic
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 15 ounce can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 10 uncooked lasagna noodles broken into 1 to 2-inch pieces
- 2 cups milk can also use half and half, fat-free evaporated milk, or regular evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream optional
- 1 cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a Dutch oven. Add chicken and cook until almost cooked through. Remove to a bowl and set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoon oil, butter, and add frozen vegetables. Cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
Add garlic and cook another minute.
Sprinkle 1/4 cup flour over vegetables and cook for 3 minutes. This will be thick.
Reduce heat to low whisk in cornstarch into 9 cups of chicken broth, then add to soup.
Stir in chicken, beans, chicken bouillon, all herbs, all spices, and lasagna.
Bring to a boil then reduce and simmer 30 minutes until lasagna noodles are tender. Stir occasionally so the noodles don't stick together.
Stir in milk, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese until cheese is melted.
Taste and season with more salt and pepper if necessary.
Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese and serve.
As a busy mom, Paula saw the need to simplify cooking and meal prep without sacrificing flavor. She provides simple recipes and time-saving strategies for delicious and nutritious meals for your family. Please share CallMePMc.com with your friends.
Recipe from Paula @CallMePMc.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission that includes copying the ingredient list or entire recipe and posting in the comments on Pinterest for Facebook. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 473mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 391IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 2mg